AdzZoo Local Online Marketing
What Is AdzZoo?
AdzZoo is a Search Engine Marketing company that specializes in search marketing campaigns. They are one of only 160 Google AdWords Qualified Companies in the United States. Click here to learn more about what that means.
In addition, on September 27th, they were designated as a Google AdWords Certified Partner. This takes AdzZoo's relationship with Google to an even higher level. You can read more information about what that means here.
So What Does This Mean To You?
It means when you choose AdzZoo you'll have a team of Google experts who know how to get your company on the first page of Google. And that means more business and more customers for you at the lowest customer acquisition cost of any advertising medium.
What Does An AdzZoo Advantage Campaign Include?
Each search marketing campaign that AdzZoo sets up for it's customers includes...
- An optimized web portal page where prospects are sent after they click on your ad. This site is Search Engine Optimized for the best keywords for your business. It is also synchronized to your Google first page ad (see next bullet)
You do not need your own website to get customers from an AdzZoo campaign. You can put a link to your regular website on your AdzZoo landing page to drive traffic to it. Click here to see a sample landing page.
You also have the opportunity to add coupons or a promotion to your landing page.
- Placement of your business on Google's search results on page 1, usually within 14 days (see the guarantee here).
- Facebook advertising based on on your target demographic
- Ad placement on Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, and Bing Maps
- Ad placement on Google's Search Network on authority sites like eBay, CNN, Facebook, Food Network, and hundreds of others.
- Listing of your AdzZoo landing page on hundreds of web directory sites like YellowPages.com, Yellowbook.com, MerchantCircle, and many others.
- Geo-Targeting to make sure your ads are matched up to local searches in your area for your product or service. This means they will display on Smart Phones and GPS devices too.
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of your campaign.
- A dedicated Account Representative to check your campaign and answer any ongoing questions about your campaign.
- A customer portal where you can see real-time statistics on your campaign
- Monthly Reports on ad impressions and click-throughs from your ad to your landing page.
AdzZoo provides not just one ad but a complete Campaign so your business can begin to dominate on Page 1 of Google. And with AdzZoo you don't have to be a Search Engine Optimization expert (or hire one). You just sign up for a campaign and your ad will show up on the first page of Google — even if you don't have a website. It's that easy.
Got a Minute?
What About Over Time?
The beauty of an AdzZoo campaign is the longer it runs the better your results will be.
As your optimized website develops traction on Google, your ad will start appearing in organic listings too. That means your ad could appear several times on the first page of Google. Now that's dominating the Search Engines.
The AdzZoo's 5 Campaign Fronts
To make sure you dominate in the Search Engines AdzZoo promotes your company on five campaign fronts.
1. Optimized Website
AdzZoo's first step is to build a search engine optimized web page for you. This page not only brands your company and communicates your Unique Selling Proposition but also includes a map, link to your website, phone number, and email lead capture. If you don't already have a website you won't need one to get new customers.
2. Geo-Targeted Google Search and Facebook Advertising
AdzZoo places an ad on the first page of Google (guaranteed) that links to your optimized website. This ad is written by professional copywriters and is designed to "get the click" and drive traffic to your web landing page.
You also get contectually relevant and demographically targeted advertising on Facebook. Your ad will display on Facebook based on your target audience as defined by you.
3. Google, Yahoo, and Bing Maps
Your ad will show on the maps section of Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines. This is in addition to your Geo-Targeted ad. This works especially well with hand-held devices like smart phones and GPS devices.
4. Push To Ad Network and Directories
Your Ad is also shown on all Google Search Partners like Facebook, CNN, YouTube, Food Network, and many others.
Your web page is also submitted to hundreds of online directories. Over time this helps increase traffic and the ranking of your page and it will begin to climb higher and higher in Google's organic search listings.
5. Campaign Monitoring and Reports
AdzZoo's Google Experts will constantly monitor your Campaign to make sure that the best keywords are being used and that it continues to achieve high rankings on Google's first page.
You will also receive a monthly report that details exactly which keyphrases are being used and how many times your ad was displayed to searchers. You'll also know exactly how many time your ad was clicked on while being displayed on Google.
These five fronts work together to make sure your ad continues to grow your business over time. Again, the longer your campaign lasts the more powerful it becomes.
Pick Your Campaign Range
Each AdzZoo Campaign is Geo Targeting. That means it will be focused on searchers in your specific area.
You can choose exactly how much of your local area you want to cover and how many leads you want to capture. If your customers come from a close proximity you can limit your campaign to just where your customers live, as little as a 5 mile radius.
If you want to grow your business you can expand out until you have all potential customers covered in your area. The wider the area you choose the more leads you will capture. It's up to you and your budget.
Check out the campaign offerings on the right to choose which campaign is right for you.
AdzZoo Adds Mobile Marketing
AdzZoo recently added Mobile Text Marketing to it's suite of products. Now your business can engage your existing customers by sending them coupons and promotions directly to their cell phones. This means you can develop a closer relationship with your customers and drive business during slow times or when you have special promotions you want to tell them about,
Here's how it works...
Once you get your customers to opt in to your Mobile Marketing Database, either via your landing page, web site, or counter display, they can now be sent a text message announcing your latest "special".